Copywriting is about translating ideas into unique texts.
Blogs, articles and white papers
You would like to have new texts, but after trying quite a few things yourself, you’re still not satisfied with the results? Do you struggle to find the time to blog or write interesting articles? Perhaps it’s time for our team to write your texts for you.
Our copywriters produce texts in the following fields:
- travelling and tourism
- marketing materials, such as brochures and leaflets
- art and culture
- education and healthcare
- company documents
- brand stories
For other areas of expertise we work with carefully selected freelance copywriters. For example: software, telephony, IT and technology.
Participants in the process are:
- a project manager, who listens to what you need and what you would like. A briefing or an interview is also part of this first step. Project managers schedule the project and ensure that the deadline is met;
- a copywriter, who writes the text on the basis of the briefing or the interview;
- an editor, who checks the text for readability and quality;
- a linguist, who – as a QA specialist – checks the final quality. This is about specific terminology, spelling and grammar, in-text consistency, correct representation of proper nouns and correct punctuation.
After delivery of a text, a feedback round will follow. After the feedback has been implemented, the text is ready for use or translation.
Tip: dress up your texts
Whatever your question, you can leave it with us and we will figure it out. You will receive content that is ready for immediate use.
Have your new text translated right away.
Have our graphic designer lay out your text and create images to accompany it.
Repackage your text in an infographic.
Or even in an animation.
Rather have a photo to go with your text? Our photographer will be happy to assist.
Unique content, and a recognisable image: your findability on the web improves. This way, you can show who you are and what you do. All crucial to help you progress.